Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Central @ Takashimaya

Was at Central for dinner. V thought it was Toa Payoh Central. Hur hur.

Second time there and we both ordered different food today although we still had the Japanese style silken tofu with pork floss and spring onions.

It's starting to lose it's novelty and thus appeal I think. Judging from the lack of queues.

Gonna keep this a short blog. The previous time we were given seats # 3 and 5. Because there wasn't a table #4. Superstition perhaps.
Today we were given the last table right at the corner. It was #68. No, I don't think the floor area can accommodate that many tables. So it's probably for feng shui reasons. The adjacent column of tables was numbered 30 something. So.....

I bet there are 68 white chairs. Who's gonna count? Not me.

But I bet it is.

No comments: