Friday, November 11, 2005

Dawn Yang and the Great Transformation

I was smsing V today.

Why is it that we don't mind so much if a girl is trapped in a guy's body and wants a sex change but when a pretty girl is trapped in an ugly body and goes for a series of cosmetics surgery we make so much noise?

If you don't know who Dawn Yang is and what the hell I am talking about....and you happen to be a Singaporean...consider yourself very shameful.....but not as shameful as those who have lambasted the poor girl left right and centre.

There is always technorati to save you. type in Dawn Yang and search. She is among the top 10 searches in technorati right now. That's a feat in itself. She's made a big bang at the start of her career. Like they say, in show business, there is no bad publicity.









I really don't think there is anything wrong with her having augmented and enhanced her original features. Just like I think it's perfectly ok for TT Durai to be paid peanuts. But perhaps, I would appreciate a little honesty. But unlike NKF, she's not publicly financed so I don't give a rat's ass...for the record, I think she's a sight for sore eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dog Yang--- a lot of FUSS over THIS? Nuh-uh, looks like a plant, perhaps by the likes of KIMBERLYCUN and other Malaysian bloggers trying to knock Xiaxue down again...

Princess Poofie said...

she's really pretty in person. reminds me a lot like fiona xie.