Saturday, April 05, 2008

First Track

I know it's awfully silly. But that's just me.

See, I bought a car recently. And I should be collecting it soon.

Like next week.

I want an OFFICIAL first track for my drive. This will be the track of my car's life.

Like I said.

I am weird.

Should I be sentimental - while pressing my ironic tongue firmly in my cheek, choosing We've Only Just Begun by The Carpenters?

Or should I just be wicked and have The Cure blast through with Prayers For Rain while looking at the motorcyclists? Or maybe I'm Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage?

Or play my funeral song?




SUGGESTIONS?!!?!?!!
ANYONE?!!?!?!!
Please!!!






Some things hurt more much more than cars and girls
- Prefab Sprout



Random: Found a website that lists all the first tracks played by some of the radio stations in UK. Here.

1 comment:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Probably not your thing, anyway, my suggestion is 'Drive' by John Foxx and Louis Gordon.