Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dirty Sanchez

Was at Roger Sanchez just now. Not wow-ing amazing. But good enough towards halfway.

there was this foreigner who took cigarettes from yf. he was smoking them with some girl he just met. he kinda conveniently took it from the table. i didn't realise until later. while he was moving away, he took away yf's cigarettes and lighter.

he kinda pretended to be all apologetic and all...returned the ciggies to me. I said they weren't mine. Anyway, i motioned him towards me and shouted in his ear.....

CHAO CHEE BYE!

And gave the most IMF/SMILE SINGAPORE grin ever. What else can that wanker do but smile back.

I love foreign talent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! reminds me that i can do just that here! :))

vulnerable toes said...

knn...steady!!!