Wednesday, March 19, 2008

was in town

"Everytime I meet a girl who can cook like my mother ... she looks like my father."


joined my brother for a look-see at the preview of the LV new season launch.

it was held at the nac - ngee ann city branch.


didn't bring camera along and was quite glad i didn't.

stopped by starbucks cause we were a little early.

"My wife went to the beauty shop and got a mud pack. For two days she looked beautiful. Then the mud fell off."



they served dom perignon! haha...bro was right that the first flute tasted a little off-ish...perhaps it was left out in the open for too long. second helpings are always welcomed and almost always nicer.

it was a private event and bro was invited. so he brought me along as "friend".

new range of bags really wasn't my cuppa tea.....monogram jokes range (I have put some of the "jokes" in quotes here)....even if Agyness Deyn carries one.... this limited edition range as designed by Richard Prince (- has a website), hmmm....I think it will still sell......

some interesting non-bags stuff though ..... LV has their own exclusive selvage denim! Made in Italy. cool!

"I have been married for thirty years and I am still in love with the same woman. If my wife ever finds out, she will kill me."

No comments: