Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PMS !!!


Lulu seems to be getter livelier. Mum's gonna send her for spaying real soon. Of course, Lulu will not have a choice. Which is a real sad thing. But, inevitable? I dunno. I've been teasing mum if she did ask Lulu if she wanted any "little lulus". I'm not sure if it is cruel or anything. For all I know, there may be girls out there (humans) who don't mind stopping their menses permanently just cause they don't wanna get PMS.


Hmmmm.........???(says Lulu)





The trio of pics above shows a Lulu that is coping better with her hormonal mix-up. Please ignore my mum's legs.

I hope Lulu really don't mind getting spayed. Not that she gets a choice or can voice her opinion. It's tough isn't it? What if I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if she wants to have babies?


Drats!

No comments: