Sunday, March 18, 2007

Short Weekend

I had a terribly short weekend. I got home at about 10am Saturday morning after duty on Friday night. I have to leave at about 6pm on a Sunday afternoon for duty again. That gives me 32 hours worth of weekend.

I attended about and hour's worth of Rachael Yamagata concert. Queued for another 45 minutes for her autograph. I was also at Lin Bao Ling's solo exhibition for an hour.

I was at Zouk/Winebar with Jados, Bry, fullscreamriot for about 3 hours. Music was not fantastic.

Before Zouk, was at Gluttons Bay for not delicious mee rebus and hokkien mee. Ice lemon tea (canned) was not too bad. That took an hour.

I slept for 7 hours. I wished I had more.

Online for 5 hours, at least. Or so it felt.

Taking various forms of public transport for a total of 2 hours. Likely more.

Spent an hour at Starbucks. Finished The End Of Faith...finally.

Ate meepok dry and then tapao curry chor beehoon back. Drank mocha frap venti no whip. Had blueberry muffin and coffee at Mrs Field's. Had lousy mee rebus and lemon tea. Drank a gin tonic and had one and half beers. Plenty of tapioca stix. Had prawn noodles supper. Got up and wanted to eat cheecheongfun. Had two. With soy bean drink. Had meechiangkueh. Had bak kut teh. That should have taken a combined total 2 hours at least. Now waiting for dinner. Don't know what to have.

I wished I had time to go around Whampoa/Balestier to take photos. I wished I had stayed out instead of blogging at home.

I think I feel lonely.

I think I should listen to less of Rachael Yamagata.

I think I should shut up.

Short weekends. I can't wind down.

3 comments:

Blauereiter said...

Eh, I think my weekend was about 2 hours. From sunday 10pm to 12pm, including the cycle back home from work, which takes about 40 minutes.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

ok ok, we may have to qualify this. you do enjoy working, right? haha...

vulnerable toes said...

weekend? I have mondays and fridays off this sememster. wah?! ;p the consolation is the great food u get to eat back in sg? imagine having to eat the food u cook urself too often times?