Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Got meh?

Today got earthquake at Padang. Indonesia Padang. Not Padang in front of City Hall. Otherwise the mat sallehs playing lawn tennis in Singapore Cricket Club would have exclaimed:

"By George! That was an earth-shattering shot Gordon!"

"Don't be daft Charles! Might it be your over-active flatulence?"

But I was not in Singapore so never felt the tremors.

I think the tremors were triggered off by Singtel/Starhub/M1 combined. To earn money from the millions of SMSes that were sent. But damn it. I didn't receive any.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me

Think I'll go and eat worms
Long thin skinny ones, short fat juicy ones
See how they wriggle and squirm
Bite their heads off, suck their juice out
Throw their skins away
You should see how well I thrive
On worms three times a day

No comments: