Saturday, May 21, 2005

waiting for something to happen

was suppose to be visiting my grandmother. ended up sleeping, waking then sleeping some more.
haven't had a good weekend of rest. not before spain and not since after. haven't been to zouk for the longest time either. shit. i've been such a responsible adult for such a long time i think i've actually aged over the past 2 months or so. even my hairdresser says i have more white hair now. she'd know. she tries her best to hide them. lucky thing is i am slightly taller than half the population or maybe more. so they can't get to see the top of my head. they haven't found their way down the side yet. white hair that is. fingers crossed.

25 forever cool
My Inner Age

brought to you by Quizilla


full of shit. i feel like i am 26 going on to 65.

tonight i have got to make it to zouk. tony tay's playing and pin shld be there. dunno about the rest. v is going. v thinks i am at my grandma's. think she is sleeping now as well.

i wanna get high. i want to feel that tomorrow is coming for me but i am smiling at it. i want to let whateverforever be.


No comments: