Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The New Adventures of Bobbin!

I wonder what happened to the 'original" adventures of Bobbin! (the exclamation mark is necessary)


You can read more at her website by clicking the title of this blog or here.


Singapore actually has got a pretty thriving dot comics scene.


was tomorrow-ed last weekend. that actually chased some of the monday blues away. i couldn't fall asleep immediately. but that because i was thinking, how many colonels drive a black lexus rx300? and more importantly, with all the buzz surrounding blogging in singapore of late, how may senior saf officers read tomorrow.sg and would want to find out who the colonel was? what if i get charged? maybe i'll be the first sillyporebeng to be dooced? most people know what it means to be dooced.....

maybe if i am the first to be asked to leave the service for writing that....little fish would become a noun:

"eh, you write so offensively, not scared you become little fish?

or a verb:

"bro, you better be careful of what you write, otherwise you might be little fished."

more words to spice up our uniquely singapore language.

but all these thoughts came to me later. first thing that came into my mind was how horrible my english and grammer was for that entry and proceeded to edit the post (only spelling typos and grammer blah blah). that made me re-read all my blog entries from 2002 till my last entry. it is not as bad as i would have thought. good thing is, i'm not a keen blogger when i started. so not that many to read. just some entries with cryptic sentences that have lost their meaning and song lyrics that will always remain with me.

i made sure i wore my base pass when i entered base today. and i will continue to do so till colonel retires. hope that's before my bond is served.

this blog entry kinda makes me wonder, for an anonyblogous like myself, and dozens more singaporelians and singaporebengs bloggers, what is out first reaction when we realise that we have been tomorrowed, browned, miyagid , xiaxued, bigfucked etc.

i think i smell another of my list of ten coming up real soon....

watch this space.

no stop watching.

No comments: