Saturday, May 24, 2008

Phuken' Bang Cock

If I were to look back for the last 5 months that has just passed, which is timely since it's almost the end of May 2008, I am quite certain I have chalked up enough events to feel as if it's already 2010.


Winning $$

Luck draws.

Serviced apartment.

Kuala Lumpur, Cameron and soon Bangkok.

Car. Accident.

auntie.


Got to meet up with one of the best groups of colleagues last night at Bedok 85 and thoroughly enjoyed myself with the catching up. Other than one of our comrades who was adversely affected by the ICJ hearing (Overtime!!), we celebrated "the 5th outcome" with rounds of sugarcane juice, iced milos, oyster omelettes, bbq chicken wings, ah-balling and bcm.


******


I wonder how anybody can have a firm perspective on life. Sometimes life runs counter to this perspective and everything goes awry. But somehow it will unravel itself in ways that will surprise.

No comments: