Monday, April 18, 2005

My new blog which is also know as

http://toboldlyblogwherenobloghasblogbefore.blogs.friendster.com/

but was wondering if it should be to boldly blog where no blog has blogged before or just blog before...

if i take blog as a proper english verb, then it should be blogged. but heck.

anyways

xiaxue's unfortunate friend: well the eerie thing is this. my gf was telling me how her colleague was shocked to tears when she saw a motorcycle accident. she thought she saw a broken arm (literally off the shoulders) and as she drove away she started crying...

then i read xiaxue's blog entry about her friend jing wei. and yes, i think the jingle bell jingle parody on his name deserves more than a few hahas...

then I kinda ask my gf to find out more details...like was it at bukit panjang because i happen to read the newspaper and there was a report of two similar motorcycle accidents that day...

wow....synchronicity....

No comments: