Saturday, April 16, 2005

for rant

i do not remember why i'd gone and check on littlemissdrinkalot's blog. but that introduced me to mr brown, cowboy caleb, mr miyagi, xiaxue, wurh and big fuck. i am pretty sure the list goes on. but heck, you get the drift....if any....no point including every damn detail in it.

decided to try this out. i actually have another blog on blogger but since i check friendster on a more regular basis, might as well do this here. (I didn't want to change the blog in any way. so of course this sentence is no longer valid since i blog using firefox.)

even before i read singapore's blogging luminaries entries, i was just casually reading either my sister's blog or my friend nurul huda (i hope i got her name right....). it was from nurul that i began listening to tom mcrae after she begin waxing lyrical about him. oh and how my testimonial for her was oh-so-witty. at least that's what i would like to think.

my girlfriend won't allow me into her blog and not that i gave up asking. it's just that i never actually tried. it'd be better i don't so that she can have her share of ranting. it's ok anyway. i just read xiaxue's blog cause the picture that greets me when the page loads excites me >.< bigfuck is a good read too. especially useful (even more useful than xiaxue's method of measuring penis length) was his entry on chiobus' blogs and i don't mean the airy-fairy ones. wurh.com is pretty good, kick ass pretty lass. i would have been a fellow alumni had portishead/tricky/smith and mighty/massive attack and the whole WILD BUNCH! crew been enough of a draw to lead me to bristol but, now i am just from university of york (no, it's not new york, no, it's not in canada, no, it's not yolk, not, it's not yoke. fuck, it's york you ass. york.ac.uk) but the favourite would be this "campaign" on the i'm too sexy for my blog thingamajig. i have not taken a photo with my tongue licking my upper lips while my eyes looks wistfully upwards. if i ever do. it will be here.

check this space out

i heard there are rules about blogging but fuck that. like the title of my blog - here's my finger ..|.. for all who thinks that there should be courtesies. hmmm...perhaps i am pushing this abit. hmm...better engage warp speed captain sulu.

that's that. gonna get me a hair cut.

No comments: