Monday, June 06, 2005

An English Genius I Am Too.

English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence!
You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly!
Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 32% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 61% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 79% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 84% on Expert


Everyone should try this and feel good about themselves. It is certainly easier than the most English language quizes and I am certain many will score higher.

Talking about English brings to mind this recent article. A 13 year old won the spelling competition. His winning word?
Appoggiatura. Have a go at this other spelling test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee no fair. i only got Advanced lor. don't care.. gonna try it once more when i go home tonight to assure myself of my language prowess! haha. or maybe it got clouded along the way with francais. :p