Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Aeromedical

had a medical check today at the ST Medical Centre near Paya Lebar Airbase today.

the usual...high blood 120/80 while sleeping, 130/80 while sitting.
glucose in urine *gasp* but it was better during the second round after a lot of water being drunk.

the alarming thing this time round is something to do with eyeball pressure. the doctor was saying it is not related in anyway to blood pressure.....he said some cheem medical term and told me i didn't have to understand that. then said, "but I will have to come back tomorrow to have my eyeball pressure readings taken hourly from 8am to 4pm."
what the hiaw. the only thing i know about eyeball and pressure is glaucoma....

what a disappointing day at the medical centre. I'm suppose to be on leave tomorrow!

fuck.

FUCK!

Let me feel my mortality....

Since i might die....everybody's gonna anyway....

So i bought dan brown's angels and demons just now at mph. 20% off. yay! but i could have easily borrowed from friends. sigh...spendthrift but so yay!

and two new pair of running shoes. adidas vaning 5 and reebok premier competition.
and a bag of chocolates from candy empire - my excuse is that my mum has been asking me about jellybeans since she finished mine a month or more ago.

that's alot of shopping in a couple of hours...

I shall not die with a fat bank account....not that I have much to start with.

No comments: