Sunday, February 26, 2006

Off to Sydney

I have been kinda clubbing since wednesday starting with the Surrender Party. Thursday wasn't clubbing per se, more like lobo-ing at ys's place while he steals stuff from me. I just passed to him shitload of mp3s and I think he can have a ten-song playlist everyday, featuring new songs, for the rest of his time in sydney until he graduates.

Friday, ST friend asked me out for an interview about the clubbing scene in singapore. I wanted to intro some breakinasia crew to her as well, but because it was not about the scene per se (I am curious as to why I am using this "per se" so often). It was the development that will soon come, including the making of Singapore into the "ibiza of asia". The article's gonna be out next weekend I think and hopefully I will only be able to read it after I am back from JKT. muahahahaha....gonna hopefully spend a lovely weekend with v in JKT. She's going there for work reasons. I'm going there to......ok, I have yet to work out any reasons other than to spend time with her.

Back to Friday. ST friend was going to MOS after, so that she can interview this clement guy from MOS...and cause ys's not been there, I decided to ask him along... It was only a while later that I remembered kosheen was playing a live set there that night.

But we never got to listen to the set.

Cause ys and i were "waylaid" over to one night stand for some fantastic zinfandel. Somebody should really endorse this grape. the white zinfandel is already so delicious and so is the normal red.

we later ended up contemplating another bottle before zipping across the island to changi village for a spot of ah-gua viewing and nasi lemak. the famous stall had just closed for the day when we arrived so had to settle for a poorer substitute.

Saturday was a madder rush.

I was under the impression that ys was leaving saturday morning 8am. turns out it was 8pm. so the whole day i was shuttling between my place, waterfront, ys's place, airport and zouk. This continued till sunday...as I am writing this, I was just back from east coast (katong laksa lunch) having stayed over last night and will be heading to marriott for wedding dinner.

Tomorrow morning will be sending v off before going to safti to do some paperwork. then will have to book ticks for jkt.

No comments: