Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Get me away from here I'm dying

On days like these.
All I want to do.
Is to wish for something drastic.
Bordering along the lines of
death,
pain,

great pain,
knives,
blood,
gore,
vlah vlah vlah


i want to have another holiday.

8th August looks like splendid Monday that is worthy of a leave application.


A holiday anywhere, as long as it's by flying there I can get there...

i want to have another holiday.

Been spending half a year in a state whereby I am dreading the start of the working week which can sometimes start on a Sunday morning. Which meant that I have to sleep early on a Saturday night. Once the week starts, I can wait for the week to be over. I don't feel the midweek hump on Wednesdays because, sigh, the week can sometimes end only on a Saturday.

I hear my banker/lawyer/auditor friends say they work horrendous hours. I look at my own hours. Mine ain't that bad. But when the sailing can sometimes mean spending more than 3 days away from home.....well, I really shouldn't compare. It's like comparing oranges and apples. They are fruits. That's it.

different as chalk and cheese.

but.

I need a holiday.


I figure if I am at the airport, I'd be nearer to somewhere else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh.

there shd really be some middle grd. we are on 2 extreme ends of the spectrum. -_-"

i need a total reprieve. i think i got the word correct?